Oracle Nigeria provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cloud Applications (SaaS) Sales Representative – Public Sector
Reference No.: 21000HV8
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job Details / Goals
To develop and maintain the long-term relationship between Oracle and designated customers to support Applications Cloud/SaaS revenue growth.
- Reports to Applications Sales Director
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of customers
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates with his Technology Sales Representative counterpart as well as Senior Apps Account Manager
- Works to identify and cover all organisations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion in the Nigerian region.
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Works with Pre Sales, Marketing and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
- Works towards an allocated License sales and Applications Cloud/SaaS (software as a service) sales revenue target
- Winning new ERP & HCM license and Applications Cloud/SaaS sales revenue in line with targets
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address Sector requirements
- Developing profiles of targeted Public Sector accounts
- Defining appropriate Enterprise Sales Industry Value Propositions
- Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Generating and following up on leads
- Qualifying leads and prioritizing opportunities
- Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
- Working with, and influencing the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle’s current and future application/technology products and services
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sector
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- At least 7 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector, selling complex enterprise solutions
- Proven track record of selling complex IT solutions in Nigeria
- Strong relationships at C Level with the Public Sector in Nigeria is required
- Understanding and experience of selling Cloud solutions is a plus
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Enterprise applications solutions, including ERP & HCM
- Fluent in English is a must
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals
- Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing
- Understanding of the enterprise software market
- Willing to travel on frequent basis
- Self starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
- Excellent account management and organisational skills
- Team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online