Apply for Client Service Executive at AIICO Insurance Plc. AIICO Insurance Plc has been providing stability and reliability to our customers since 1963 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
AIICO Insurance Plc Vacant Position:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions / changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Proven working experience as an Insurance Agent or relevant experience
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.