Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager – Public Sector Programmes
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder will create and initiate innovative ways of marketing bespoke executive programmes, seminars, workshops, and conferences to clients primarily in the public sector.
- You will drive the sale of the assigned products, meeting targets in revenue, number, and any set objective on the products.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement programmes to grow product sales.
- Set up strategic marketing plans for the product portfolio through comprehensive market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, etc.
- Manage relationships with clients and promptly provide feedback on products from the field to relevant units to improve market drive.
- Act as the content expert and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for all levels of programmes.
- Responsible for the sale of products within the assigned portfolio deploying best practices to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain and update customer reference database and associated companies to facilitate marketing activities.
- Manage issues affecting ordering of products and meeting of clients’ products demand.
- Review and advise on improvement initiatives for an effective meeting of targets.
- Provide advice on the branding of product brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials.
- Facilitate payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP.
- Drive collections and adherence to credit policy with respect to programmes under your care.
- Support the marketing of other Executive Programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful completion and graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- A Master’s Degree / MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years in the service marketing industry.
- Experience gained in public sector working with strategic MDAs. Sales, Accounts Management, Business Development, Consulting or project management experience will be an advantage.
To be successful in this role, the candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good use of initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with electronic and social media marketing
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Customer’s services skills
- Expert knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of product and channels development
- Knowledge of product cycle management.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online