Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager – Customised Programmes
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder will create and initiate innovative ways of marketing bespoke executive programmes, seminars, workshops, and conferences to clients primarily in the public sector.
- You will drive the sale of the assigned products, meeting targets in revenue, number, and any set objective on the products.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement programmes to grow product sales. Set up strategic marketing plans for the product portfolio through comprehensive market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, etc.
- Manage relationships with clients and promptly provide feedback on products from the field to relevant units to improve market drive.
- Act as the content expert and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for all levels of programmes.
- Responsible for the sale of products within the assigned portfolio deploying best practices to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain and update customer reference database and associated companies to facilitate marketing activities.
- Manage issues affecting ordering of products and meeting of clients’ products demand. Review and advise on improvement initiatives for an effective meeting of targets.
- Provide advice on the branding of product brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials.
- Facilitate payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive collections and adherence to credit policy with respect to programmes under your care.
- Support the marketing of other Executive Programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful completion and graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- A Master’s Degree / MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years in the service marketing industry.
- Experience gained in Sales, Accounts Management, Business Development, Consulting or project management experience will be an advantage.
To be successful in this role, the candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good use of initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with electronic and social media marketing
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Customer’s services skills
- Expert knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of product and channels development
- Knowledge of product cycle management.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online