IT Horizons Nigeria Limited is a system integrator and application ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Location: Gbagada Phase 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within Lagos environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to your line manager
- Collaborate with Technical team on sales technology initiatives
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Develops qualified leads and generate new business in line with the Company’s commercial target
- Builds effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers
- Speaks positively and enthusiastically about the Company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- Acts as spokesperson for the company at industry events
Job Requirements and Specification
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University will be an advantage
- Membership of professional management associations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in ICT/Telecoms or related industry
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.