SME Growth Hub – Our client, an Educational Consulting Firm is currently looking to hire experienced individuals for the position below:
Job Title: Client Liaison Officer
Location: Lagos (Remote Working)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will act as the middle person between the business and the other entity to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
- Establish and maintain existing clients and potential client relationships.
- Responsible for identifying potential clients and strategic business partners.
- Represent the company at various or business meetings or training.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails daily.
- Liaise with schools, students, parents, and potential clients.
- Generating income through client generation and retention.
- Assess potential clients through detailed conversations and determine the appropriate school or course for a client.
- Pick a variety of Schools based on budget, proximity, and other available parameters and market to the client.
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Client Liaison Officer.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Social Media Savvy.
- The use of Slack Application is an added advantage.
- Remote Working but Physical presence at the office Twice in a Month.’
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply for gender balance.
N65,000 – N85,000 based on experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Client Liaison” as the subject of the mail.