Miraton Matador Group (MMG) is a leading provider of technology-enabled, data-driven solutions that address various market gaps across multiple sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our mission is to provide quality products and services for the African-European region at considerably low prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- A seasoned professional in software development and implementation who will be a member of the company’s management team tasked with evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and developing solutions for implementation.
Notable facts for CTO
- All the companies have a viable application for B to B use
- Our partners include but not limited to Interswitch, GA, Providus Bank plc, Teamapt, Sendgrid, Twilo, Discord, Text.ng, Upperlink, Paystack, Opay, and AWS.
- The tech team currently is made u of front end, back end developers, UI-UX staff of around 10 in number.
- On hire, your job role will be “Asst. CTO” until you prove your worth to the broth
- You will have One predecessor before your offer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting company technical vision and leading the company’s technological development
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
- Identifying opportunities for web and mobile services
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
- Monitoring web analytics and making recommendations that align with business goals
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for the process
- Mentoring team members
- Identifying company web user needs
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures
- Maintaining network security with IT team
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supervising workflow of IT department
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks companywide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Studying information processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Representing the company at conferences and networking events
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
Specific Roles on Resumption
- Move the application used within team to one
- Incorporate artificial intelligence tools
- Move the group web/mobile infrastructure into a safe space
- Applicants with a Fintech background are preferred.
- Experience in developing supply-chain management systems for a prior organization.
- Recommendation from previous company/employer detailing the applicant’s good team spirit
- and departure in good faith.
- A list of current technological developments.
N750,000 Monthly (Subject to board review after interview)
Other Perks & Packages
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Other bonus structures available after accepting the offer.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All applicants will be thoroughly scrutinized and inquiries will be made into previous places of employment, bank account details etc.
- A task-based structure exists wherein individuals and teams are assigned tasks to carry out monthly under little or no supervision.
- The first month of work will be in-person from Monday to Friday, after which the selected applicant is entitled to work from home.
- There will also be a 365 days [One year contract] of full time engagement – NDA and bond contract.