KPMG – Our client, a top player in the Facility Management Industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Facilities Services
- Our client is seeking a qualified personnel who will be responsible for innovating business operations to improve productivity, reducing bottlenecks, enhancing operations effectiveness and overall work output to ensure higher customer satisfaction with the resources at hand.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- MBA/M.Sc. in Business, Economics, etc. an added advantage
- Relevant Professional qualifications, ISO9001, Lean Six Sigma, HSE etc.
- Previous experience as a facility manager will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years’ relevant professional experience with at least 6 years in management (Facility Management background is an advantage).
Skills and Capabilities:
- Oversee the formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals
- Ensure complete compliance and on-going improvements to best practices for technical and operational support processes
- Formulate and implement necessary changes to people, processes and tools to continuously increase efficiency, improve quality and eliminate operational bottlenecks.
- Establish, plan and provide for current and future resource/capacity requirements
- Ensure on-going benchmarking and improvement of core skills across various units within the team
- Ensure the availability of technical and business-related documentation required for the smooth functioning of all functions within the team
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and ensure these standards are kept in the delivery of our services.
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online