We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective award to seek to achieve sustainable control of the HIV and TB epidemics through data-driven approaches that strategically target geographic areas and populations where the greatest impact for investments can be achieved:
Job Title: Chief of Party
Job Code: COP 001
- S/he will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of the project.
- S/he should possess excellent leadership and interpersonal qualities and should have extensive experience in public/international health with a solid track record in managing the implementation of large-scale programs
- S/he should have experience managing similar projects with significant management responsibility with proven ability to work with partners including host country government officials as well as other donors and stakeholders.
- S/he must have solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases (malaria and TB), maternal and child health, HSS, QA/QI etc.
Qualifications / Experience
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Public Health or Medicine with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Strong management skills, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
- Progressive senior level management experience in managing complex public health programs, or programs of similar size and complexity, including demonstrable experience in design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. DMEL 005 Abuja, HILLARY BENSON”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received