Eat by Dahlias is an organization that sets high standards for food service in Nigeria. We are on a mission to satisfy all appetites with luxury and affordable food in a healthy and timely fashion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and qualified Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities.
- You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they get to the customers, ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Be fully in charge of the training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Liaise with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Maintain/raise the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Estimate costs and ensures all purchases come within budget.
- Take care of the kitchen’s accounts and create a work roster.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate.
- Proven experience as Chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Credentials in health and safety training
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.