Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carpenters are usually responsible for the construction and repair of building frameworks and structures such as stairways, door-frames, partitions, and rafters.
- Often, they are involved in the installation of kitchen cabinets, siding, and drywall.
- Carefully study blueprints and sketches
- Execute measuring activities
- Cut, shape, and smooth the needed material
- Build stairways, doors and window frames, partitions, and rafters
- Carve and assemble furniture, kitchen cabinets, siding, and drywall
- Install items where designated
- Conduct repairs and maintenance
- Layout floorings, roofing’s or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a carpenter
- In-depth knowledge of different with carpentry materials and techniques
- Hands-on experience with appropriate electrical tools
- Ability to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Good physical condition and manual dexterity
- Completed carpentry apprenticeship.
Application Closing Date
3pm, 16th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.