APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cargo Controller
Category: Terminal Operations / Engineering
- Ensure all cargo consolidation withing cut-off time.
- Obtain inbound BAPILE in time from vessel operator and to process in TOS.
- Consolidate inbound units by uploading COPRAN/EDI in TOS. Summarize, validate and communicate to liners.
- Finalize load list withing cut-off time revert to if any liner for rollover, avail next bound vessel and roll the units.
- Load and Discharge list to be finalized prior 48 hours prior vessel Berthing.
- Route MT units in TOS against to the quantity advised by liner. Revert if any shortfall in MT stock, submit routed units for liner validation and to obtain liner confirmation to avoid mis-pick claims.
- Communicate and coordinate with SPC upon finalizing load list and MT routing.
- Ensure that operating and reporting systems are updated with error free information received from our customers mainly though EDI exchange.
- Interact closely with the terminal planners and shipping lines regarding additional changes after set cut-off time has passed.
- Ensure consistency of treatment among customers in all communication and interaction
- Maintaining of terminal performance
- Ensure a timely delivery of Terminal Report per vessel call, upon confirmation from Senior planner.
- Preparation of department performance/ financial reports based on services provided by the operations. (Ex: TDR, Container Rolling, Booking, etc.)
- Extend the support on data analysing and reporting.
- Any task assigned by supervisor to improve terminal efficiency or performance.
We are looking for:
- Requires a Secondary School Diploma and at least 2 years of additional vocational or 2-year college program.
- Must be proficient in desktop computer software programs, such as MS Office, and other software programs for specific cargo planning purposes.
- Requires general knowledge of berthing planning process and related documentation.
- Requires good knowledge of Terminal Operating System (TOS).
- Lean Knowledge.
- Time Management.
- Planning and Organizational skills.
- Customer Centricity.
- APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
- Working with partners, shareholders, authorities and other stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online