Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable organisation in the Telecommunications industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Capacity Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
- Develop and prepare Capacity plan for IT and the Business
- Service and Business Capacity Manager for IT and the Business
- Ability to Script and Code for capacity information requirement
- Proactive Capacity management implementation to prevent incidents
- Develop strategies to ensure technical direction for systems management to gain and support competitive advantage for the organisation through automation.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators for IS business processes, working with process owners to develop pragmatic targets and determining methods and frequency of measurement.
- Monitor and adopt best practices and new technologies that align with Enterprise Management strategy.
- Update systems management blueprint to global standards in Enterprise System Management.
- Ensure business continuity of IS Operations and provide stable environment for IS applications.
- Develop and regularly review business process system to standardize / optimize IS’s work methods and activities and ensure automation of operating processes and services.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or related courses
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Enterprise System Management skills.
N400,000 – N600,000 (Competitive).
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.