Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Boss
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Supervise and promote the activities required for a proper installation and staffing of a personnel accommodation camp as well as to manage the activities connected to a camp life facility.
- Manage and maintain the Company campground, which includes residential housing estates, catering, and entertainments facilities.
- Run and supervise the workers accommodation, looking after all camp aspects in term of customer services, maintenance, and financing.
- Support the management of emergencies. Organize transport/medical intervention for emergency cases
- Contribute to ensure discipline in the camp
- Coordinate and promote installation and operating of camp accommodation and site offices.
- Verify and check compliances of camp and offices daily
- Ensure that properties are maintained to high-quality standards and refurbished with high quality assets
- Ensure the camp efficiency in terms of services and running costs
- Supervise the house keeping of the camp and offices (cleaning of toilets, corridors, surroundings, etc.)
- Ensure laundry services management
- Monitor stock levels of all materials, including fuels, ensuring provisions, and reordering if required and keep track of consumptions
- Guarantee the correct preservation of perishable goods, including food
- Ensure electricity and water supply to the camp
- Ensure the respect of the regulations for the disposal of waste materials
- Manage the catering contract and catering facilities in coordination with the catering manager
- Supervise staff/workers canteen
- Ensure the correct functioning of camp/offices systems such as firefighting, water distribution, power supply, waste disposal, dust, and pest control, etc.
- Ensure the supervision of staff/workers canteen and the correct management of the catering contracts and catering facilities in coordination with the catering manager.
- Coordinate with Human Resources department for new arrivals/departures; handle allocation of rooms to employees and keep records of employees staying in accommodation. Check rooms every day (anybody absent or sick) and keep record.
- Oversee the daily movement of employees to/from sites, keeping track of that.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online