Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Risk Manager (Switching & Schemes)
Department: Risk Management Group
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework within the Switching and Schemes business Divisions.
- Facilitate risk awareness and assessment sessions, and support in maintaining risk registers, development of applicable risk policies, and other risk related issues in line with business, industry and regulatory expectations.
- First Degree in Numerate or Business Discipline
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Risk Management and Internal/Business Control roles
- Professional certifications like CRISC, CRMA, ISO 31000
- Knowledge of Payment Industry & System is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online