ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- This is a highly responsible professional position that includes managerial work, planning, organizing, and directing the brand, marketing, and sales activities of the organization.
- The employee will work within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select the proper course of action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, they include:
- Improve Brand visibility and rating and create top-of-the-mind awareness across customers, performance artists, and audiences.
- Put in place customer service standards and institute a customer engagement/ feedback mechanism that includes customer reviews and customer-related statistics
- Update Brand manual Company manual and all sales/ brand assets required to sell the company
- Create a stakeholder mapping and customer/ audience database
- Generate new business products, services, leads, and contacts and convert them into profitable revenue streams.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Create target market
- Understand the business strategy and create a Marketing plan, Target market list, and alignments
- Create, Manage and Sell the organization’s programs, services, products, and facilities
- Develop alignment – offering unique selling proposition
- Plan and manage a comprehensive entertainment program and special events.
- Prepare and manage annual budget plans and financial reports that account for revenues and expenditures.
- Build strategic alliances with the spectrum of players and relevant groups within the industry and solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth – these may include joint productions or barter relationships
- Complies with Policies, Protocols, and Procedures;
- Works with Social Media Officer to ensure alignments
- Performs public relation duties; responds to complaints, prepares news releases, information, and marketing bulletins or other publicity on recreation activities;
- Market the Centre’s programs and attain planned financial targets.
- Ensures updates of the website, brochure, and social media; and develop alternative funding sources for programs and improvements
- Coordinates programs with department staff and other agencies and organizations.
- Studies local conditions and develops immediate and long-range plans to meet
- recreational and entertainment interests of relevant age groups;
- Market company’s end-to-end solutions, services, and products and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Provide timely and accurate progress reports and business trends in prescribed formats and intervals to track progress, exploit possible business opportunities and develop new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and participation platforms or channels that will lead to an increase in visibility and revenues.
- Serves as technical adviser and advises CEO/ Board on strategic plans
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Arts and Entertainment Management, Business and Management of Entertainment / Recreational Spaces, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- At least four (4) years of progressive experience in a similar position is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge of the rules, regulations, and policies relating to maintaining recreational and entertainment spaces.
- Have a fair understanding of the operations of recreational areas, restaurant/ eating areas, and entertainment sites.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting and revenue generation, and cost optimization
- Knowledge of the processes involved in accounting for receipts and expenditures and budget estimates.
- Knowledge of current recreational needs, entertainment interests, trends, and facilities.
- Knowledge of audience building and public relations techniques.
- Ability to analyze and appraise facts and precedents in making management decisions.
- Ability to organize, evaluate, and present and communicate information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, relevant agencies, various stakeholders including the public, government, embassies, organizations that offer grants, corporates, etc.
- Ability to work independently within frameworks, policies, and budgets.
- Has a natural flair for various genres of entertainment.
- Computer Skills.
Tools & Equipment Used:
- Personal computer including Microsoft suite, collaborative tools.
- We seek a candidate who can view complex issues with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions that can then be implemented.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to critically evaluate programs and plans.
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, write and type.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office, or moderately noisy when in the outer courts.
The employee must:
- Have the ability to establish safe work rules
- Be conversant with health and safety regulations
- Be conversant with drills and emergency procedures well as report defective equipment and unsafe conditions.
N120,000 monthly + Bonuses.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Manager” as the subject of the email.