Owens and Xley – Our client is a professional Swim School that organizes swim lessons for women and children for them to be water safer and gain confidence in and out of water.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Operations Management
Industry: HSE/Safety & Risk Management
- We are looking for a Business Manager who is responsible for planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives; researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- He/she also manages the smooth running of the company on a day-to-day basis. And oversees the operations of all departments and employees in the company to ensure that every employee performs in line with the company’s expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and control all HR activities
- Contribute to the development of HR goals, objectives, and systems
- Conduct recruitment, selection, and onboarding process for new employees.
- Conduct annual salary surveys and revise the company’s compensation program
- Develop, revise, and recommend HR policies and procedures for a better employee experience.
- Provide mentoring to all employees in line with achieving company strategic objectives
Sales / Marketing:
- Forecast sales and harness team efforts to attain projected income/revenue.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for the business.
- Motivate staff to meet and exceed the set sales quota.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual sales analyses to measure profitability.
- Motivate staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Coordinate acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals
- Evaluate newly implemented sales plans
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and find new ways to improve processes
- Act as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Raise capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or meet sales goals
- Develop, implement, evaluate and enforce standard productivity, quality, and customer-service policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for all facilities management by ensuring premises levels are upheld to global standards
- Drive compliance with all health, safety, and legal requirements across all business channels.
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Present new ideas & cash flow strategies to the board of directors & other company officers
- Identify trendsetter ideas through exhaustive research.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Enhance organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Create and improves proposals for existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses
- BA / B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Operations Management or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety policies
- A deep understanding of finance & budgeting.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.