Apply for Business Group Delivery Manager at Nokia Nigeria. Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Group Delivery Manager
Ref No: 21000009SH
Come create the technology that helps the world act together:
- Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of:
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to:
- Manages the market unit delivery, including the entire lifecycle of projects: from sales-support through delivery and post-delivery care.
- The BGDM will drive delivery excellence and report to One CDM of Airtel Africa MEA, and will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fulfil the applicable scope and budget.
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will bring in internal or external talents as needed to fulfil project’s needs.
- We are seeking a creative, out of the box thinker who understands both the technological aspects as well as the business elements of successful delivery, and is capable to work in a dynamic environment and within a growing business.
- The successful candidate must be able to move teams and motivate individuals along a successful delivery path. We deliver globally, and work will require high degree of coordination, support and management across our global delivery network.
- Drive the delivery of a substantial portfolio of projects across all product platforms, , Endpoint Connectivity, Unified Communications and Contact Centre, in line with the business needs and in collaboration with the Engineering, delivery and Operations teams as well as the wider Nokia organisation
- Key KPI’s include customer satisfaction, order intake, revenue, margin
- Forecasting and overall accountability for the respective contribution to the market’s financials
- Program Oversight
- Oversee all aspects of projects:
- Planning, coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Manage the governance processes and structure and prepare reports for upper management regarding status and progress of the projects.
- Manage project closure.
- Work with other parts of the CT/MN BG to develop new business, extend existing accounts and support the expansion of our business across the territory
- Appoint bid managers for key opportunities
- Own the dimensioning of effort and cost
- Approve new bids and offers
- Business planning, execution and delivery
- Manage a matrixed team of program directors, project managers and delivery staff
- Assign, monitor and manage deliverables through internal and external delivery groups
- Coordinate internal resources, establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- maintain a detailed business plan to monitor and track progress of projects, milestones and business events
- Manage changes to programs scope, schedule and costs when required
- Measure program performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to other functions as needed
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Run the joint governance structure
- Report, resolve and plan to adhere to the client’s changing business needs
- Perform risk management to minimize market risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to programs constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Organizational Assets – Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (including event debriefing and Lessons Learned)
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Experience
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 year’s experience with managing a P&L
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing Telecom programs of large scale
- Including the management of large project teams and direct reports in a multi-national environment
- Strong focus on results
- Experience in creating highly engaged and motivated teams
- Telecom and Radio experience,
- Experience and knowledge on planning, forecasting, execution, and risk & opportunity management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to manage resources in a matrixed model
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Telecom subject matters
- Strong understanding and experience on telecom networks and business solutions
- Understanding & experience on project delivery and execution models according to customer needs and business case requirements
- Business acumen
- Ability to support the creation and management of contracts, PO’s, budget boards, KPI’s etc.
- Full command of the English language
- Located in, and legally allowed to work in the relevant country,
- Graduate degree, PMP – Advantage.
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Business Group Delivery Manager at Nokia Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online