Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company. Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
As part of initiatives to enhance its capacity in achieving its objectives, PAL seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Zaria, Kaduna
- This role holder will be responsible for the strategic implementation to develop, nurture and maintain the company’s interactions with customers, existing clients or sales prospects.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with top tier employers by having a deeply rooted relationship with Liaison Officers, Managers and Union Executives.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- A robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent, tailored services to them.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (AUM) and numbers (RSA PINs).
- Drive comprehensive compliance to PRA2004 & PenCom regulations by all employers on our records.
- Hold periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visits and telecommunication channels.
- Organize and host periodic mobile services to clients in diverse locations.
- Provide clients with various mechanisms to appraise the organization services.
- Track consistent monthly remittance of pension obligations by employers.
- Prompt provision of correct contribution schedules to enable upload of pension remittances.
- Ensure timely delivery of client statements.
- Ensure consistent follow up on all clients documentations.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years business development/ sales experience from the banking or Pension Fund Administration industry.
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.