George Houston Resources – Our client operating in the logistics and trading sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Surulere Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Job Requirements / Qualification
- BSc / HND
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Candidates must reside within the stated Location
- Experience Length: 2-5 years
- Age: 35 Years and below
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “BDO” as the subject of the email.