ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Due to significant market growth in our organization, we are hiring Business Development Managers and Senior Business Development Executives to lead a mix of existing accounts and the development of new businesses.
- To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Prospecting and generating quality leads and pipeline management.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing & sales initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers through cross-selling and upselling while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals and targets for the sales & business development team and leading business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Coaching personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Life Sciences, Biomedical Technology, Laboratory Sciences, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a general laboratory or medical diagnostics environment.
- At least 3 Years in B2B consultative solution sales environment.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Ability to interface with customers and negotiate at C-level
- Strong communication skills and IT nativity.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.