ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- You may have a single role in the organisation or lead a team of staff. Your work will often reach across all areas of the business.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly and monthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of the company’s database
- Conduct sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the company services.
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase products’ visibility
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products or services, or other subjects of sale
- Oversee the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Provide/present a formal report of activities and achievements of the department monthly to the Country Sales Manager.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Establish a system of knowledge management to capture, store, and transfer and retrieve work done within the department for posterity and business continuity.
- Support the preparation for and response to audits and ensure that any audit findings are appropriately responded to and remediated.
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately and promptly informed as required.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department.
- Ensure a seamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Ensure employee engagement within the sales team.
- Plan, support and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform their job effectively.
- Interested candidates should possess an MSc / B.Sc Degree qualification
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Relationship Management (including collaboration & teamwork)
- Database Management
- Good Knowledge of Technology (lending applications)
- Results Orientation
- Change Management
- In-depth Knowledge of Consumer Lending
- Leadership, Influencing and Negotiation
- Time Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Conflict resolution
- Continuous Learning & Improvement:
- Self-Assured, Confident and Assertive
- Mentoring and Supervisory
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online