Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Supervise and train the sales team.
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy.
- Develop growth strategies and plans while increasing distribution channels.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Develop and drive the business development plan – sales plan, ideas generation and business reporting requirements.
- Identify target market, designing optimum outreach strategies for top prospects.
- Identify the most appropriate and effective ways to position the company’s services.
- Identify, generate and manage new business opportunities.
- Build strategic relationships with business partners.
- Conduct market research and analysing data to identifying also defining the customers’ base.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Sales/Marketing Personnel in the Hospitality industry.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail
- Must have good knowledge of digital marketing.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.