CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Post Sales Executive
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Executive to identify potential customers and business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with proven expertise in seeking new business opportunities by identifying the right contacts in new industries, developing and maintaining relationships with potential customers.
- Experience in developing leads through surveys and marketing campaigns would be essential for this role.
- You would be required to possess strong communication skills and to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers. We need a motivated and results-driven professional that enjoys working in a team environment!
- Proactively discover & research new industry opportunities; statistically prove market demand for products/ services and develop business value propositions.
- Support the team in defining a go-to-market strategy and adapt the business model to develop unique selling points
- Submit frequent progress reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads, and regulatory compliance to superiors
- Identify and qualify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services to management
- Uncover market challenges that will prevent product adoption and suggest solutions
- Qualify leads from market research and surveys
- Measure results of marketing campaigns; ensure results generate sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to create pipeline opportunities
- Create presentations for the company that will empower sales efforts
- Propose product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executives
- Present competitive analysis and market intelligence
- Report research and sales results (weekly/monthly/quarterly) utilizing CRM and dashboard tools
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and develop pricing/business models
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online