Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
- Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organizing and managing business projects.
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects.
- HND, Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous experience in business consulting preferred.
- M.Sc or M.A in a specialized business field beneficial.
- Certification as management consultant is a plus.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, HR, training, and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database, and asset management software.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.