ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job ID: 14
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Business Division
Sub-department: Sales, Network Services Division
Position level: Manager / Asst Manager
Geographic scope: Across All regions
Reports to: Head, Network Services Division
Direct Reports: None at the moment
Overall Job Purpose
- Analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects of improving the effectiveness of those processes.
- Understand the structure, policies, and operations of the division’s service delivery operations.
- Interface with the customers to understand their requirements.
- Bridge the gap between the business problems and the technology solutions. Business performance analysis.
- Division Head, Marketing, Billing team, Service & Support team, Account Management teams, Customer Care team and potential Clients’, product managers, market research organization
Key Result Areas
Business Scope and Specification Management:
- Proactively seek to understand organization’s direction, structure, and strategy
- Good performance defined: Comprehensive business requirements are fully documented and agreed by all stakeholders
- Analyse and understand business problems
- Good performance defined: Solutions delivered meet the documented requirements
- Conduct feasibility studies, from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings
- Complete cost-benefit analysis on implementing changes to business processes, products or business unit structure
- Document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes and describe the changes required to migrate to the ‘to be’ capability.
- Contribute to developing business cases to quantify current costs to serve; investment in project; and return on investment
- Elicit business requirements using a wide variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and workflow analysis. Express the requirements focused upon target user roles and goals.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to ensure user requests provided address underlying business needs and provide optimal benefit for ipNX.
- Extract and manipulate data from existing
Market Assessment and Competitive Analysis:
- Oversee and review the developed business cases for new products/projects.
- Good performance defined: Documented report on market and competitive analysis.
- Monitor competitors pricing for similar.
- Good performance defined: Recommendation report on market and competitive analysis products/services and recommend corrective actions
- Determine the feasibility of new products and determine optimal pricing for the new products.
- Review and enhance the defined prices for new products/ interconnect settlement for national & international agreements/ Value Added Services/Bundling Products taking into account internal costs, competition, regulation, and market
- Weighting: 40%constraints
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved (acquisitions/usage/revenue).
- Monitor the ongoing competitively and profitability of product prices
- Weighting: 40%
- B.Sc in Marketing / Sales / Computer science / Information Technology / related disciplines
- Demonstrate the ability to model data and processes, experience in implementing process change and producing supporting documentation, documenting and executing test scripts experience, experience in writing business functional and non-functional requirements documents and business cases.
- Understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach. Experience in use case documentation.
- Knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy.
- Not directly applicable but of advantage
- Positive, high energy, ‘can do’ mindset, determined, results oriented, strong people skills.
- Very inquisitive mind that seeks to understand how things work.
- Team player. Effective negotiator.
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Highly competent in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; skilled at finding the right person in the organization to talk to and effectively extracting the required information.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online