Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget and Planning Analyst
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Senior Financial Analyst
Responsibilities / Duties
- Creating financial models on business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Responsible for the annual collation of budgets and monthly forecasts
- Prepare investment appraisal reports as needed
- Present oral and written reports on general (global & national) economic trends and competitors performance analysis.
- Monitoring spending to ensure it remains within budget
- Getting insights on budget variances
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value
- Minimum of University Degree in Accounting or Finance- related field
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACCA /CFA
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience (commercial financial analysis/ management reporting and budgeting/ Investment Banking)
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Attention to details and numbers savvy
- Should possess the ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong oral and Written Communication skills
- Thoroughness and Accuracy
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.