Apply for British Council Recruitment April 2021, Customer Service Assistant (BA/BSc/HND). The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organization for cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations. We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosperous world. In terms of our reach and impact, we are the world’s leading cultural relations organization. Cultural relations is a component of international relations which focuses on developing people-to-people links and complements government-to-people and government-to-government contact. We use English, Arts, and Education and Society – the best of the UK’s great cultural assets – to bring people together and to attract partners to working with the UK. The British Council has over 7,000 staff working in 191 offices in 110 countries and territories. The British Council in Nigeria The British Council was established in 1934 and has been in Nigeria since 1943. We currently operate from offices in Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port-Harcourt and continue to engage in cultural relations work, building links between citizens of the United Kingdom and Nigeria. Our activities are delivered through our Arts, Education, English and Society business units as well as a thriving exams unit providing opportunities for thousands of Nigeria to acquire globally recognized qualifications.
Latest British Council Recruitment April 2021 Position:
Vacant Position: Customer Service Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2years
- Location :Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: 1-year fixed term contract
Pay band: 2
- The Role holders will support the achievement of country plan objectives in Nigeria by delivering customer services. The successful candidate will project a professional image of British Council and provide a high quality, welcoming and efficiently integrated enquiry service for the full range of the British Council’s English and Exams activities, product and services.
- You will need to meet Customer Service Excellence standards in all inbound and outbound contact with customers.
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years call center experience
- Experience working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) & Call management systems
- At least 2 years dealing with customers and enquiries within a reputable customer service environment with proven positive track record
- Proven experience of providing service within quality standards
- IT skills and experience working with MS Word & MS Excel
- Attention to details
- Fluency in one of the 3 major Nigerian languages – Hausa, lgbo or Yoruba
- Customer Service qualification
- Experience in supervising a group of people to achieve a specific purpose
N3,390,541 per annum.
How To Apply For British Council Recruitment April 2021:
Note: Candidates must have current legal right to live and work in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified? Go to British Council on careers.britishcouncil.org to apply