Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Plan and execute strategic approach to brand marketing for Green Africa.
- Propose and execute faced-to-face brand experiential ideas in line with Green Africa’s standards to increase brand awareness/affinity
- Translate company business objectives into creative and executable corporate communications strategies and programs
- Respond to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the Green Africa’s activities, products and services
- Ensure brand presence in both online and offline channels with the use of Digital Marketing and Offline Marketing
- Participate in organizing promotional events to positively represent the company.
- Demonstrate strong judgment in understanding key trends and news elements to develop a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities
- Prepare periodic competitive reports and analysis.
- Liaise with partner agencies (Creative, Public Relations, Media e.t.c.) or vendors to execute promotional events, campaigns and company branded merchandise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven experience in Marketing, or similar role
- Ability to conduct market analysis, knowledge of data collection and analytical tools (spreadsheets, charts etc.).
- Proven experience in Email Marketing and Content Creation
- Exceptional Communication and Writing skills
- Project Management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge and use of all social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online