Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Activation Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- Brand Activation Executive must possess excellent organizational, communication, problem solving and analytical skills along with an ability to work with a team in executing projects and campaigns.
- You must be flexible enough to work under stringent deadlines and high work pressure on a regular basis.
- You will oversee projects from start to finish, and you must be able to provide guidance, instructions, and correction as necessary.
- Own and drive the full execution of the relevant events, exhibitions and activations, including promotions, promotional merchandising assets, in store execution, influencers activation
- Manage project lifecycle to ensure a timely completion of deliverables within budgets.
- Recommend BA/promoters needs for each activation.
- Understand and utilize a fully integrated marketing mix.
- Event marketing – Manage all event and external event marketing programs, including development, promotion, execution and post analysis.
- Sponsorships/partnerships – Manage activation of sponsorships and partnerships.
- Retail marketing – Manage retail marketing programs for all assigned brands at on premise and off-premise accounts. Includes POS and displays planning, development and production.
- Brand merchandise – Manage needs for brand merchandise development, working with creative teams and vendors to produce merchandise that is engaging and on-strategy and other merchandise for promotional marketing use.
- Measure and analyze brand activation efforts, and create/maintain post analysis reports of major activation programs.
- Monitor competitive brand activity as well as trends in brand activation, integrated marketing in general market and bring new ideas to the table.
- Work effectively under pressure and utilize strong project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ensuring at all times that quality and deadlines are met and compiling post-project reports.
- Assisting with billing, discrepancy management and reconciliation; as well as other finance/audit reporting where necessary.
- Basic level OND (Communications, Marketing, Business)
- One / two years of experience in a related field (generally marketing or sales). Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident public speaker
Application Closing Date
Friday, 23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter captured as “Brand Activation Executive”