Apply for Branch Service Associate at Workforce Group. Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Service Associate
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving methods.
- Anticipate customer needs by studying services, products, and proper customer processes and procedures.
- Record all customer and end-user calls in order to improve service and products provided by the company.
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur.
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes.
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analyzing information provided before interacting with the customer.
- BSc (Minimum of Second Class Lower) / HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) degree in any field.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- 28 years and below.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply Branch Service Associate at Workforce Group