Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
Slots: 2 Openings
- We would like to hire a Bookkeeper to take care of all our company day to day financial tasks.
- You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Associate’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- At least two years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software such as SAP, Xero, Quickbooks, or MYOB.
- Able to prepare, review, and unders.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online