Digital Central Consult – Our client, a fast-growing eatery, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker
Employment Type: Part-time
- Prepare pastries and bakery items for customers.
- Inspect and ensure proper colour combinations for all baked items.
- Ensure proper storage of all inputs in refrigerators and freezers.
- Assist and support bakery chief and other bakers.
- Assist to achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for baking
- Ensuring proper restocking of workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working station and adhere to health and safety standards.
Qualifications / Experience
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the same position.
Skills / Abilities:
- An ambitious, hardworking personnel
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Great attention to detail and creativity.
- Organizing skills.
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition.
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Ability to work with a team.
- N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word document or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more enquiries, Whatsapp: 07031463066.