At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Strong programming and analytic skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Dot Net Framework or Dot Net Core.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with web services, developing SQL stored procedures, views and optimizing SQL processes
- A good understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience of working in an Agile / Lean software development environment
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online