Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AW139 Captain
Job Requisition Id: R-0002435
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- We are currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Captain on the AgustaWestland AW139 aircraft type.
- At least one year offshore experience.
- Must hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot License.
- Must have good a Knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (NCARs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A current FAA/EASA/NCAA license.
- Total time – 3000 hours minimum.
- Total PIC – 2000 hours minimum.
- Total Multi PIC – 1200 hours minimum.
- Total Offshore – 1000 hours minimum.
- Class 1 medical.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online