George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading 2/3 Wheeler Automobile Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Assembly Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently searching for talented, smart, passionate and experienced Automobile Assembly Supervisor that will inspect completed work and or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall system.
- To coordinate all the activities involved in the assembly of two-wheeled and three wheeled automobile.
- To ensure timely assembly of the automobiles in line with company SOP.
- To ensure that professionalism is place in assembly the automobiles with required quality assurance..etc
- Supervises coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling units like; motorcycles, tricycles etc.
- Directs workers in welding, assembly, inspection and repair techniques, utilizing knowledge of assembly procedures specifications.
- Confers with other supervisory personnel to coordinate activities of individual departments within plant.
- Assigns training of new employees to qualified workers or performs training duties.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health, and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the business manager.
Qualifications / Essential Skills / Requirements
- The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good degree in Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience in Automobile Industry.
- Proficiency in computer package utilization must be a person that can work under pressure and flexible arrangements.
- Must reside close to the Island.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.