Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Auto-Mobile Electrician
Reference ID: Mines-Obajana-010
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for assisting in repairs/maintenance of heavy equipment electrical components according to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) recommendations and to ensure safety at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out daily/periodical/planned/preventive maintenance/major repairs/overhauls/running and breakdown maintenance with respect to auto –electrical systems such as kick starter, alternator, battery, electronics and instrumentation of heavy duty machineries in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines/recommendations/ safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
- To maintain the auto-electrician daily check sheet report, spare parts consumption reports accordingly to supervisors as per job requirements
- To ensure consistent availability of HEMM for operation without any interruption with regards to auto-electrical system.
- To ensure proper housekeeping during and after completion of jobs.
- To give an adequate on- the-job training to junior technicians/helpers in other to develop them professionally.
- To diagnose the problems on auto-electrical, electronics and instrumentation systems and rectify same.
- To use all the PPE as recommended by the safety policy of the company and report to the authorities concerned regarding the accidents/near miss/incident.
- Proper handling of tools provided them and to ensure their proper usage.
- To suggest and implement the recent/latest maintenance practices
- Trade Test (3, 2 and 1) / OND in Auto Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years automotive repair experience with proven experience as an auto electrician.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of electrical components of heavy-duty equipment and trucks.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Problem-solving and staunch analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online