Adebola Sobanjo Company is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as Chartered Accountants, Tax experts and Consultants. Over the years the company has grown with offices in Nigeria strategically located to render services in every area of Business Development, Management, Information Technology, Software Solutions, Taxation Accounting and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Audit Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and overseeing Audit exercise
- Monitoring the progress of Audit exercise
- Reviewing Accounts
- Managing Staff and conducting training and appraisal
- Coordinating Attendance of Staff at Stock Taking
- Writing proposals and making presentations
- Managing Tax Assignments including Tax queries, Audit and investigation
- Handling Business Management Consultancy and Advisory Services
- Budgeting and cost control
- Review and analyze monthly operating result against budget
- Oversee the daily operation of the Department
Qualification / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Vast and experienced in Account/Tax Audit/Consultancy
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and power point etc. Efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively (Oral and written)
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Audit firm.
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 36 years old.
- Be physically fit and well groomed.
Skills / Behaviors required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident and cheerful
- Should be result oriented, thorough and quality control focused
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building and management skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Should be proactive and analytical with attention to details
- Possess knowledge of basic business management principles
- Systematic problem solving and creativity
- Planning, prioritizing and goal setting skills
- Continuous learning
- Commitment to task, policies, processes and procedures
- Self-motivation and initiative
N280,000 – N350,000 per month (Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the ‘the job title’ as the subject of the email.