The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Assistant
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Auditing of the activities of assigned BSN offices in the Northern part of Nigeria
- Ensure strict compliance with the BSN policies; Monitor staff advances and recovering debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager in Lagos.
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary mechanisms put in to detect and prevent errors and frauds early; Report every observed variances or breach of BSN operational standard promptly and so on
- Must possess a National Diploma in Accounting and / or ATS with sound and practical knowledge of accounting software preferably Sage 50
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Word, Excel, etc
- The job holder must have a minimum cognate experience of 2-3 years in an internal Audit / Control and Finance function from a reputable organization
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply For Audit Assistant at the Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application Form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.