Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ATC Registration Supervisor, Okpella Cement Plc
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Logistics
- Receive ATC’s (authority to collect) from sales and marketing, confirm, endorse, and document same according to transporter names (Direct Delivery / Depot / Self – collection) in the register book.
- Verify, sign, and stamp ATC’s received from sales and marketing.
- Confirm quantity, material, and serial number on the ATC’s before authenticating
- Detach and batch upper copies of the registered ATC’s to individual transporters (i.e., Dantrans/Self – collection) and file same at the weighbridge for sorting.
- Hand over lower copy of self – collection ATC’s comprising the loading certificate and receipts of submission to Dangote cement plc to the customer for loading.
- Clearly confirm customer’s representative identity through company ID card before handing over the loading certificate.
- Hand over lower copies/loading certificate of Dantrans (i.e., depot, direct delivery) ATC’s to sales admin staff.
- Authenticate bank guaranty (BG) ATC’s before handing over the copies to bank representative.
- Confirm the identity of bank representative before handing over copies of BG ATC’s.
- Ensure all stakeholders (i.e., sales admin, customers, and weighbridge supervisor) endorse and sign – off register book before handing over authority to collect (ATC).
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strick compliance of company policies and procedures
- Any other activities that may be assigned.
- OND / NCE.
Years of Experience:
- 2 – 3 years job related experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online