Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Managing Consultant, Program Management – Deploy
Reference ID: R-154797
Employment Type: Full Time
All About Us
- The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
- Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
- While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
All About the Role
Make an Impact:
- Advisors Deploy Program Management is an execution-oriented client facing competency that applies proven, accredited change skills and domain experience to partner with clients and help them drive measurable value by:
- Delivering new products and strategies to market smoothly and efficiently
- Successfully implementing complex technology assets and delivering the most challenging transformation programs to create the new business as usual
- Strengthening client’s internal skills, knowledge and experience in critical areas
- Transforming client processes and optimizing their management practices
- Deploy is a new suite of consulting solutions designed to respond to fast evolving customer needs for execution support, with a dual mission: deployment and value realization over the entire lifetime of major assets. Value realization is a complex task, and with Deploy we can de-risk the entire client/asset journey, from implementation to adoption, usage, and product evolution. This is done through a set of new capabilities focused on expert execution support, that we are bringing in to complement the traditional Advisors areas of strength.
- As an Associate Managing Consultant you will manage multiple projects within a portfolio providing efficient and effective coordination of a complex range of activities by clearly defining project team and stakeholder roles and responsibilities that are aligned with the delivery of the expected benefits. You will also ensure effective identification of risks and pro-active solutioning to mitigate risks and impact on timelines.
All About You
- Experience in delivery of large, complex projects / programs of diverse size in a cross-functional, multicultural environment
- Formally trained in a range of project management and change management methodologies and techniques; accredited in one or more recognized PM/PMO/ Change/Service management methodologies is an advantage
- Able to plan and manage a multi-workstream program from inception to delivery providing support, direction and / or technical expertise to the project team across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Develop strong presence in the client organization extending beyond the immediate boundaries of the program
- Bring interesting & relevant industry perspectives, insights and ideas to key stakeholders in the client organization
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Able to define scope, timelines and budgets in a clear, concise language in writing and verbally. Able to report on issues, risks, progress, timelines etc. accurately and summarize effectively offering analysis, options and credible solutions
- Able to handle multiple priorities, work independently, think laterally and manage multiple issues under the pressure of conflicting constraints and limited resources. Perform and articulate cost / benefit / risk analysis
- Able to lead, motivate and develop a team of professionals.
All About Your Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced Degree or MBA preferred
- Professional accreditation such as Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable
- Fluent local office language and English required, other languages desirable
- Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, knowledge of Project Management tools preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online