Norrenberger is a leading, integrated financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Investment Banking
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Associate, Investment Banking position is responsible for deal execution, business development and client relationship management, including the execution and sourcing of financial advisory and capital markets business from existing and prospective corporate clients.
- Coordinate and manage internal execution of transactions including sell-side M&A advisory, buy-side M&A advisory, debt and equity capital raising transactions and on client communications for companies across a variety of industries
- generalist and sector client calling activities
- delivery of timely and relevant market, industry and/or transactional information
- research and evaluation of opportunities involving new financial products or government programs
- participation in the firm’s business planning, reporting budgeting cycles
- Be cross trained on business valuations and support our business valuations practice
- Conduct industry and company-specific due diligence related to transactions
- Assist with the preparation of pitch books, confidential information memorandums, and management presentations
- Assist with building strong client relations during deal execution
- Assist with ad hoc internal projects and business development initiatives
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project. Coordinates the work to be completed but is not responsible for formal supervision of employees. May assist in training junior level employees.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior analytical skills: credit analysis and business valuation skills
- Previous experience writing impactful executive summaries and information memoranda.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong industry network.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4 – 5 years prior investment banking experience
- Proven track record of successful deal execution, business development, and client relationship management.
- Generalist capabilities are necessary; however, concentration or specialization in one or more of the following sectors is particularly helpful: bank/financial, energy/utility, consumer/retail, healthcare/pharmaceutical, technology/media/telecom.
- Strong marketing and presentation skills along with the ability to perform or supervise analyst assignments involving financial modeling, valuation, market research, due diligence.
- Prior involvement in executing buy-side or sell-side M&A transactions.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.