Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate, Actuarial
Ref No: NIG0003V
- The Actuarial professionals will be working with Insurance (Life / Non Life) and Pension business clients.
- The role encompasses reserving, M&A Due Diligence work, capital modelling, pricing, ALM and EEV calculations and reviews. In addition there will be involvement in Solvency II projects.
Your Client Responsibilities
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain advisory files, prepare leads, etc.
Your People Responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- 1 year relevant working experience in insurance and/or pension business
- Flexibility to travel within the country
- Advanced actuarial modelling skills
Additional qualifications (certifications and/or licenses if applicable):
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in insurance and/or pension business
- Exam passing track towards a professional actuarial qualification
- Fluency in English and either Greek, Romanian or Turkish
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online