Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist to coordinate the issuance and receipt of raw and packaging materials.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the storage and arrangement of raw and packaging materials in the warehouse to ensure effective space management and good housekeeping.
- Ensure the store records are adequately updated to reflect the current stock position
- Assist to coordinate issuance of raw and packaging materials to the production team based on the request to ensure an uninterrupted production process.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials transaction details are promptly updated for future reference and decision-making.
- Assist in supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Assist in managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Assist to monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Logistics with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and other day-to-day reporting tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.