Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
- Responsible for establishing and coordinating Stores Management strategies in line with FMN’s in-bound Supply Chain and Inventory targets, leading to efficient stock materials availability.
- Manage Stock Control: the receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of items, shipment, loading, transferring, documenting and data recording into the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Axapta.
- Constant planning of all Stores resources and activities in relation to Company objectives and set targets.
- Review of processes and procedures to identify possible improvements and discuss with the Stores Manager appropriately for possible implementations.
- Maintain housekeeping of Stores and surroundings.
- Ensure regularly that the physical stock is equal to book balances by constantly reconciling physical stocks with Axapta balances.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept and that the items are not being misappropriated.
- Supervises monthly, cycle and year end stock counts.
- First Degree in Social Sciences / Engineering or related discipline
- Certification from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) is an added advantage
- At least 3 years Cognate experience
- Must be result-driven.
- Must be Innovative and have an ability to solve problems.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Must have Business and Commercial Awareness.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be adaptable.
- Must have a change orientation mindset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online