Royal Power & Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services : Power generation services, like – Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Service Manager
- Improving customer service procedures, policies, internal/external written/verbal communication and quality standards across Service department.
- Manage on a daily basis all Service coordinators and engineers’ activities ensuring all tasks allocated are completed and closed correctly in a timely manner.
- Actively monitor and manage administrative and technical team members to ensure staff are meeting requirements
- Monitor, coordinate and manage all incoming mails sent to helpdesk mailbox to ensure prompt customer response and resolution of complaint or issues in a timely manner in line with fault severity
- Handle customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Attend customer meetings and conference calls
- Ensure all equipment covered under SLA agreements have PMs properly scheduled as per terms of the SLA and JCC are fully collected in line with SLA invoice requirements.
- Ensure accurate use of the Service software by coordinators and engineers whilst escalating to management any continued, ongoing problems.
- Manage and monitor service software to resolve Late, Issues and Conflicts in a timely manner. Ensure job tickets are scheduled, updated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Estimation of Service costs and material inputs
- Responsible for cost controls over expenses, consumables and tooling for the department. Ensure all scheduled work is properly coordinated to minimise service expenses.
- Verify and approval of department expenses
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents ensuring any major issues are quickly escalated to implement compatible solutions
- Renewal of SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Coordination with Sales team on suppliers’ end and proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Manage throughput and the repair processes to maximize efficiency
- Assist the Service Head as directed
- Develop training programs for all RPE products
- Understand customer needs and provide consistent high levels of service delivery
- Plan and utilise resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Review technical recommendation for ticket resolution
- Responsible for Service staff recruitment and appraisals
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly activity report to Management
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
NGN250,000 – NGN300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail