Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of this to ensure that the School maintains the EMBA / MEMBA market flagship within the environment and to provide administrative support to the admissions office in the various rounds of admissions.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the conversion of prospective leads to EMBA / MEMBA students by establishing regular and efficient communication to the prospective candidates using different effective channels.
- Responsible for calling and following up on Executive MBA and Modular Executive MBA programme prospects to ensure they complete the application process before the end of each marketing round.
- Database Management: creates new prospects records and daily updates of prospects records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals and other sources.
- Follow-up with the applicants to submit all relevant documents for admissions.
- EMBA and MEMBA Rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for LBS administered tests and interviews.
- Process all third-party payments within 5 working days.
- Respond to inquiries from the website within 48 hours.
- Prepare an accurate admissions database.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of First Degree or HND.
- At least 3 – 5 years of marketing experience in the service/educational industry.
- Experience gained in processing admissions into educational programmes will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices.
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative.
- Document management.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply for Assistant Marketing Manager at Lagos Business School (LBS)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online