Lagos Business School (LBS) is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of this to ensure that the School maintains the DBA market flagship within the environment and to provide administrative support to the admissions office in the various rounds of admissions.
Essential Duties/Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the conversion of prospective leads to DBA students by establishing regular and efficient communication with the prospective candidates using different effective channels.
- Responsible for calling and following up on DBA programme prospects to ensure they complete the application process before the end of each marketing round.
- Database Management: creates new prospects records and daily updates of prospects records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals, and other sources.
- Follow-up with the applicants to submit all relevant documents for admissions.
- DBA Rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for LBS administered tests and interviews.
- Process all third-party payments within 5 working days.
- Respond to inquiries from the website within 48 hours.
- Prepare an accurate admissions database.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Minimum of First Degree or HND
- At least 3-5 years of marketing experience in the service/educational industry.
- Experience gained in processing admissions into educational programs will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative
- Document management
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- Knowledge of project management
- Ability to prepare reports
- Working knowledge of MS office.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online