Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a manufacturer of laundry and toilet soap in Nigeria. The company has an ultramodern manufacturing plant of laundry soap and soap noodles which it produces from local ingredients like palm oil, palm fatty acid and palm stearin. The company produces 3 variants of the toilet soap, 2 variants of Laundry soap & a Multi-purpose soap, with the capacity of the 150 MT per day.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, HR & Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in the factory.
- The aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
- In addition, you will provide administrative services and support to all sections in the factory by managing the services and processes that support the core business of the organisation.
- You will ensure the buildings and grounds and HSE standards are maintained, monitor to ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures and standards, ensure compliance with all Local, State and Federal Governments’ statutory requirements and coordinate and manage the company’s vehicle fleet.
- Degree in relevant fields
- Candidate must have 5+ years of human resource and administration experience and must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Candidate must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently and must be organised, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.