Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Function: Contract Delivery
Job Category: Engineering
- We are now looking for an Asst. Maintenance Supervisor to join our O&M team at Calabar, Nigeria. The Successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Manager.
What Will You Be Doing?
- To carry out routine and preventive maintenance of W50 DF engine as per the OEM recommendation
- To carry out Operation and Maintenance of W50 engine (UNICS/WECS)
- Operation and Maintenance of Auxiliary equipment (Pump, LFO/HFO/Lub oil Separator, Alternator Small generator, Firefighting equipment, RO Plant, Booster and Transfer unit, Radiator, MCC, DBB, ect)
- Equipment Maintenance data and Logbook updating on daily basis, Maximo updating,
- Monitoring of equipment health and reporting to his supervisor.
- Spare part planning, follow up and optimize the cost
- To do the 5s and housekeeping activities in the plant and maintain the plant premises.
You Will Shine in this Role When You Have
- Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years work related experience.
- Proven working experience in a power plant is an added advantage
- Working experience with international companies (such as oil & gas and Power plants) being highly focused on the implementation and respect of QHSE procedure is an added advantage.
- Perform all activities needed to reach the objectives of the position and comply with the orders, instructions, values, and company policies applicable as employee and/or the position.
- Understanding of Wärtsilä business, quality, and workplace safety is a plus.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online